Hi everyone! A special post today as the lovely Caitlin from caitlinfmc nominated me for the Liebster Award! You should all go and check out her blog as its one of my favourites and she’s really sweet! Caitlin blogs about everything from films, books to beauty so I’m sure theres a post that everyone will love (but you’ll probably love her whole blog like I do!)! Sorry this has taken me so long to do Caitlin, I’ve been so busy sorting my A levels out for this year I just haven’t had a spare moment but I really do appreciate the nomination!
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I ADORE everything beauty and I wanted a platform where I could share my love for it! Not many of my friends are as make up obsessed as me and I’d rather share and chat about beauty products with people who also share my passion – rather than boring my friends! I love trying to help other bloggers and sharing tips that I’ve picked up along the way as well as learning about new products and discovering blogs. When I relaunched my blog I was on holiday so had lots of free time to write and then just started really enjoying it and now I never want to give it up!
- Whats your dream career? I haven’t really got a dream career in mind but as long as I’m happy in what I’m doing thats all that matters! I want to study business analytics at university so I assume a career in that – but I’m not sure quite what!
- What are your three favourite films? Hmm this is a difficult one! I love chick flicks, so I’d have to go with Mean Girls (an absolute classic!), I also love Harry Potter (who doesn’t?!) and my favourite one has to be Harry Potter and the goblet of fire and finally a new favourite film of mine is Kingsman: The Secret Service!
- Whats your favourite sweet treat? Oh my, I have such a sweet tooth so this is another difficult one for me! However I’d have to go with sticky toffee pudding, in my opinion nothing can beat it (if its done right!)!
- What was the last book you read? I think the last book I read was Girl Online which I really enjoyed! Theres a review on my blog about it here
- What is your favourite animal? I’d have to say horses – I love riding and horses are such fascinating animals!
- Which would you rather, to be super strong or super fast? Super fast, I live out in the countryside and constantly rely on lifts but if I was super fast I could run to work and college in 5 minutes (giving me more time to get ready in a morning too!)
- Who is your favourite celebrity? As I’m addicted to youtube I think I’ll choose a youtuber – it would either be Zoella or Gabriella as I love both their channels and without fail I watch all their videos!
- Whats your favourite thing about Autumn? EVERYTHING – Autumn and Winter are my favourite times of year! I love the weather but my favourite thing has to be the candles and bubble baths, they both make you feel so cosy!
- What is your favourite musical? Probably Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat mainly because I remember going to see this in primary school and I was so excited to go and I loved the Technicoloured Dreamcoat and wanted it for myself!
- How often do you try to blog a week?
- If you were to describe your blog in 3 words what would they be?
- What are your 3 favourite youtubers?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- If you won a million pounds what would you do with it?
- What is a recent achievement you have achieved?
- Who are your favourite bloggers right now?
- If you could get on a plane tomorrow and fly anywhere (first class of course!) where would you fly?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- How long have you been blogging?
We’ve now come to the end of this post! Quite a long post I think! Go and check out all the bloggers I’ve mentioned as all their blogs are amazing a definitely worth checking out!
I hope you all have a lovely week!